Your love life should honor God in every way possible. But how? This 4-week course will teach you how to put God first before any man in a relationship.
Your next relationship will be purposeful, fun, and Christ-centered without the confusion, the wondering, or the lack of knowing if you're with the right person.
But it doesn't stop there! This course will also help you learn...
- What you can do before you start dating
- How to set clear intentions on what you want out of a relationship
- When to know when you're ready to start dating again
- What to do during your first dates with someone new
- How to pray over your new relationship and potential bae
- How to give your wardrobe a modest makeover
- What to talk about on your dates
- Potential date ideas
- How to spot potential red flags
- How to approach your relationship once it's gone "exclusive"
- How to know when it's time to get engaged with your Mr. Right!
- What other resources are out there to help you and your boyfriend create a strong foundation for your relationship (and how to determine when it's time to take it to the next level!)
After gaining a multitude of love-life lessons throughout her 20’s, Selina Almodovar now writes to women of faith about how to trust God with their love-life. She shared her Cinderella love-story (and the power of prayer) in her book, “The Single Woman’s Prayer Book”, is excited to get started to share the upcoming books of the series (for engaged and married women).
Selina shares weekly insight on life lessons, relationships, self-love, faith, breakups, and how to find love in any situation you’re in through her blog and on social media. She is currently spending her 30’s in Lakewood, Ohio, enjoying married life, and learning how to become a super boymom, one Sesame Street episode at a time.